A-1 Lawnmower is now offering discount coupons via email. This can save you money on your service charges when you print out the coupon and bring it in with you on your next visit. We will also keep you informed of any specials that we may be having.
If you would like to be included on our mailing list, just send us an email telling us that you would like to be added. The email address that you provide will be added to our contact list for discounts and coupon specials.
Email us at: email@example.com
A Quick Note About Fuel...
Gasoline Is Not As Good As It Used To Be...
As most of you know, gasoline prices have been fluctuating, and in the pursuit of lowering the prices, fuel providers have come up with different formulas to make that fuel less expensive to manufacture, while also attempting to create a cleaner burning fuel, with less damage to the environment.
Ethanol is an ingredient in todays fuel. Unfortunately, the change affects the way our engines run. Some engines are not affected as much as others.
What I have noticed is that the octane, or combustion is not as good as it used to be. It's more difficult to start up an engine because of this. The lifespan of todays fuel, is not as long either.
Here are a few suggestions that may help with this.
- Have a can of starting fluid on hand for priming the carburetor intake if using regular fuel.
- Add Sta-Bil gas conditioner to your fuel, before putting it in your lawn or garden equipment gas tanks.
- Use premium fuel instead of regular (It has a higher octane, and ignites more effectively)
- Make it a habit to replace fuel that has been sitting for 3 to 5 months, with new fuel.
- Run your fuel out, until the engine shuts itself off and is out of fuel, before storing equipment longer than one month.